Tuesday, January 7, 2014

More Neoprene in 2014

It's 18 degrees in Atlanta right now, the coldest it's ever been since I've lived here, and the only thing I can think about right now is what I'll be wearing in the spring/summer. Where are my priorities? But then again, who needs a coat when it's actually summer in my mind!? I don't even like the summer that much, to be honest, but I do enjoy dreaming up outfits for any season other than the one I'm currently in. (In the summer, I start making fashion predictions for fall/winter.) It's a bit strange, but whatever. I recently came across a blog post somewhere about the material neoprene. (I can't remember where it was, but if I find it, I'll be sure to provide a link.) Anyway, when I searched neoprene on google, I literally only saw a bunch of scuba suits, which was weird because the article I read about the material was referenced to everyday clothing (and I'm a bit clueless on textiles). So, I decided to get specific, and instead searched "neoprene skirts", and thus I "discovered" the 8th wonder of the world.

*Click images for source.




Cynthia Crowley x Roxy collab. Getting very beach meets couture vibes from this.



Crop tops with high-waisted skirts paired with crop tops are honestly giving me so much life right now, and I think a neoprene crop top and skirt combo would be the cutest thing ever. Someone please make one. I beg of you. 

-J Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment